Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wedding Sneak Peek

June twenty fifth, two thousand ten, was the day I dreamed of since I was a little girl. The day was perfect in every way. Okay, it was just a little hot outside. But it was a gorgeous outdoor evening wedding in a cute little park in a nearby town. It is the park by the church where Randy and I first saw each other, which is the spot where he proposed to me. We had our wedding and reception in the same spot, which worked out perfectly. I am so happy how everything turned out!











I just cannot believe that it has been a month already! Time is flying by! We are so happy together, and Randy is so good to Haidyn and I. I am looking forward to our future together as a family, and adding to our cute little family when the time is right.

2 comments:

  1. aww, congrats girl! You look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that this comment is wayy behind. But you look absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete