Just a few funny things that Haidyn has been doing lately...
When we made cookies during the Holidays, I would always say that we were making the cookies for Santa. Now whenever I ask Haidyn if she wants to help Mama make cookies, she says, "for seenta (Santa)". I think it is adorable that she remembers things like that!
I have been letting Haidyn take her naps on the couch in our Family Room. I think she sleeps better in there because that's where we spend a lot of our time, and she can hear or see me if she wakes up. (She has been going through the separation anxiety stage lately.) Yesterday during her nap I was doing some studying. She woke up after sleeping for only 30 minutes, looked at me and said hold me. Of course, I couldn't resist. After she fell back to sleep, I laid her back on the couch. Usually I put a pillow between her and the edge of the couch, but I was sitting right there by her sleeping doing my studying, so I didn't. About 30 more minutes went by when all of the sudden she turned over, AND FELL OFF THE COUCH! Oh my goodness, it scared me! But I picked her up and she was still sleeping. Ha! I cannot believe she slept through that.
One more thing...
Whenever we get home and take our coats off, she always wants to hang her coat on Papa's coat. She'll take her coat off, which she can almost do by herself, point to the coat rack and say "Papa tote (coat)". Too cute!
Well I have to get back to studying, so that's all for now! Night y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment