Monday, October 12, 2009

Here's to New Beginnings!





Hello Blog world! After following a couple of blogs for a couple of weeks, I have seen what I am missing out on! I am going to attempt to start a blog about my every day life; including [mostly] my beautiful 21 month old daughter, a devo every now and then, and what goes on in this hectic, but wonderful, life of mine. I have wanted to start this for a while now, but have always found an excuse not to. My goal is to blog at least once a week, or a couple times a month. Then at the end of each year, I will scrapbook the blog for my daughter to have in the future. I thought it would be something special for her to have. Not only that, but I can update friends and family on how Haidyn is doing, along with pictures, of course. So, Here's to New Beginnings! I hope you stick around to watch God continue to bless my daughter and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment